Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I've got Wheeeeeels!!!!!

Yesterday I made a little roadtrip to collect some wheels I bought on the internet. And today, while the sun was shining, I put them on my car. And man, am I happy. :D They are 17 inch Cup 2 7J ET55 on the front and 9J ET55 on the back. They're not very spectacular or anything, just nice neutral big a$$ wheels. The front needs a little skinnier tires but they are mud and snow tires so I need to buy new ones anyway. And they weren't expensive either so all in all a good day. Oh and bought on of those folding spares too. Little downside on today.... I had a good look at what I still need to do on the car. And it's a lot!!! But for now I am enjoying the pictures.


Yes, that's a lot of rubber.

To give you an idea on how big they are.... :D

No comments: