Sunday, March 30, 2008

Fuel Rails.... Check!

After searching, with no succes, for some subaru injectors (my engine only came with one rail and 2 injectors...) I decided to buy the cheapest I could find and just make them fit. I bought some new ones on ebay, which where cheaper then second hand subaru ones, and started looking on how to make them fit on my manifold. Hours and hours of looking at pics on the internet made me come up with this design.

Here are the fuel rails for my top feeds.

Bolted on the manifold with some really wierd bosses I am not going to show....

...and bolted to the engine. Looking good. This is another one of those "we'll see if it works" projects so let's hope these really are 440cc injectors and the rails are not going to leek. But at least I made them so that I can switch real easy to other injectors....

No comments: