Tuesday, July 29, 2008

... day 6...

Yes, I'm not counting the weekends... So this is day 6. I did some more cutting. I cut out some ugly repair stuff and the spare tire well. Didn't know were to cut the well (looked at a identical project 1303 on the net, but they turn out to be a little bit different there....) so I just cut the half. Luckely, because the support brackets I thought were there, were really there. After that a lot of thinking on how to put the radiator in there. Haven't come up with a plan yet, need some more looking :D Then I started with welding a new piece in the front. Doesn't look that great in the pic but it's a lot better then the previous piece. Tommorow we'll start with the other side.

Yup, it's cut.

The extra lip looks wierd but I still need to cut that.

No comments: