Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Rust prevention aint easy.

As you might have noticed not a '...day 20..' head. Nope, my holiday is over. Few reasons. First offcourse the holidays are over and I need to make money. Secondly I'm working on something else with a deadline on the 31st of August. And third reason, I was waiting for my rust prevention stuff to arive. Which was kind of an quest by itself. I wanted to buy masters series but I never got an answer back from this guy from Britain. So I went with Por15 instead from this guy in the Netherlands. However, he didn't have part of my order in stock anymore and he asked me if I wanted KBS instead. And that's what the mailman deliverd to me today. About 115 euro for 2 tins and 2 plastic containers. Auwa, was what my bankacount said. Hope it works as good as they claim it works. Heard good stuff about it so as long as I don't screw up :D Kind of funny that 1 of the tins is rusting.... hmmm. So probably monday the 1st of september I'll be working on the bug again.


No comments: