Sunday, April 5, 2009

Front is 'done' back to the back....

It was such a nice sunny sunday I decided to finish the little brackets on the front and after that take my bug outside. There's still a lot to do on the front but I need to buy stuff for it and also need to think about what I am going to do (bonnet clamps, radiator fans, bumper brackets, etc) so for now it's done. So up next is the back. I'm going to make the rear valance removable but not just the exhaust gard but the entire part up to the fire wall.... Going to be interesting. But first, boring normal life stuff. Juck!!!

If you look carefully you can see the little bracket on the bottom of the front. Just 4 bolts and the radiator is exposed

All the junk in the trunck....

Bonnet on and you can't even see it's going to be watercooled.

So next up, cutting up all of the back...

No comments: